Friday, June 27, 2008

To my handful of readers who have probably already stopped visiting my blog, I want to apologize for my negligent lack of posts. It is not that I have stopped thinking altogether since I have been home. Indeed, my mind has been overflowing with ideas both inane and sublime, many of which I did want to write here. Alas, I have been extremely busy with work (which could have supplied countless entries) and building a giant puppet (another entry!). Yes, I did say a giant puppet.
Anyway, I will try to be more diligent in the coming weeks to relate to you all of the goings-on in and around both my job and this giant monstrosity that bears a strong resemblance to Benjamin Franklin. I will too make an attempt to fill in the gaps between my last post and now, at the very least with topics about which are worth writing. You can be sure that I will also include various samplings of those aforementioned innane thoughts courtesy of youtube.
Thus concludes my apology.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Ha!

No comments: