Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Blog, Take 2

Those of you who have read my blog know that at times, it was very depressing. I am going to make a significant effort to not use this to bring those that might read this down as well. Things are looking up, and I'm confident that they're going to remain that way.

In other news, I have officaly moved back to school, unpacked, and and am waiting for classes to start tomorrow. I am going into this new school year with a bit of trepidation, but I am mostly just excited for a fresh start. I found out today that I have no roommate, as the one with whom I am supposed to room (yuck, it rhymes) has transferred. Thus, I have my room nicely to myself.

Finally, as proof that this blog has taken, and will continue to take a decided turn for the happier, I give you this picture I took toward the end of this past summer.

No comments: