Thursday, September 13, 2007

Laundry room confession #3

Very, very early this morning, I went up to the laundry room to get my clothes out of the dryer. As I came to the room, i noticed another guy was in there, sitting on tip of the washers, reading. "Oh," I thought to myself," he must just be sitting there while his clothes are in the wash. I guess I'm not the only one doing laundry at 3AM." However, as I proceeded to remove and fold my clothes, I noticed that it was quiet- too quiet. No washers and no dryers were running at all, yet this guy was still sitting in there, diligently reading several class assignments. I tried to get my stuff together as quickly as I could, without seeming disturbed. After I left, I knew two things: one, I am the only one who does laundry at 3AM, and two, I am not the only crazy person at Fordham.

No comments: